At Hirsch & Lyon, we believe that our focus is our greatest competitive advantage. Our attorneys don’t pretend to be all things to all people; rather, we limit our practice to earning compensation for victims of personal injury cases such as:
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Truck accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Premises Liability
- Slip & Fall
- Dog Bites
While most attorneys practicing personal injury law attempt to handle all kinds of cases, we know that we can better serve our clients because of our concentrated practice. Our focus on the case types above allow us to:
- Keep up with the law. The law is very diverse and constantly changing. By limiting our practice to three types of cases, we can focus on current legal trends that will affect our clients’ cases. The more cases we handle in these areas of the law, the more in-depth knowledge we develop for the benefit of our clients.
- Handle complicated cases. When a surgeon limits her practice to bypass surgeries, the hundreds of bypass surgeries she performs each year further increase her knowledge, harness her focus and cultivate her expertise, thus, enabling her to handle possible complications. Like the surgeon that specializes, Mr. Lyon and Mr. Hirsch have handled thousands of car, truck and motorcycle accident cases and have encountered almost every complication. This means that no matter how complex the case, we can help our clients secure the best possible results.
- Provide specially trained staff and dedicated computer software. Our staff receives specialized training to ensure they are highly proficient in these three types of cases. Along with this training comes case management software that is specifically designed for a law firm handling cases. This software enables us to do all things necessary in a personal injury case in a timely manner while maintaining regular contact with our clients so they always know the status of their case.
- Level the playing field with powerful insurance companies. When you only handle three types of cases, you become very good at what you do. Insurance companies come to respect your firm and know that your lawyers are a force to be reckoned with.
- Create greater efficiencies. Concentrating our practice on three core types of accident cases allows our lawyers to create systems and “go-to” people that result in increased practice efficiency. With the proper division of labor, we break down complex tasks into simple ones that our staff members can accomplish easily.
- Pass savings along to our clients. With greater efficiency in handling cases, we can pass along significant savings to our clients. At Hirsch & Lyon, we reduce our contingency fee percentage to 25% for cases settled without litigation and 30% for cases involving litigation. (Fees are computed before costs are deducted. Out-of-pocket expenses are additional.) If you are thinking of paying a Phoenix accident attorney more than these percentages, you’ll be paying too much and receiving less!
Phoenix Personal Injury Attorney Explains the Importance of a Caring Lawyer
We Want to Help You Recover Your Rightful Damages – Contact Our Phoenix Personal Injury Firm Today for a Free Consultation
If you have questions about our practice or need legal advice in connection with a personal injury case, we invite you to discuss your case with our lawyers. Hirsch & Lyon provide free case reviews to victims and we can be reached 24/7.