Hirsch & Lyon Accident Law is an Arizona law firm that advocates for individuals and families who have been injured in all types of accidents. The firm has 60 years of combined experience in personal injury matters and strives to make the legal process for all clients as smooth as possible. We understand how difficult it can be to pay for college and the financial burden it can bring. Hirsch & Lyon offers this legal scholarship every year to provide financial assistance to students taking the leap into a legal career.
High school seniors or current college students pursuing law within the U.S. are eligible to apply. We select a winner annually to receive $1,000 to go toward their education.
How to Apply:
- Write an essay between 850 – 1,500 words, describing the reasons you are pursuing a law degree.
- Send an e-mail to email@example.com with the below information and attach your essay
- Full name
- Phone number
- Current school
- Current GPA
- Intended college and major
- Any extracurricular or volunteer activities
- Social media links (if applicable)
The winner will be selected based on a combination of writing skills, academic qualifications and extracurricular activities.
- Must be a high school senior or currently in college
- Must be enrolling in, or show proof that they are actively in an undergraduate program for the upcoming Fall semester. (Can be four year university or community college.)
- Must intend to pursue a degree in law
- Must submit application materials via email by July 10th. Late applications will not be considered.
- Essay and application must be in English
- By entering, you give us permission to share quotes from your essay, first name, and social media pages publicly. We will not share your contact information or full name.
- If you are under the age of 18 you must have permission from your parent/legal guardian.
A winner will be selected and contacted via e-mail by August 1st. If no response is received within one week, a new winner will be chosen.